(No need to use promotional codes, the system will automatically reduce the price after adding to the shopping cart.)
🎁As a New Year/Spring gift ,this limited stock Mary's Hummingbird Feeder With Perch And Built-in Ant Moat will be perfect!
Mary's Feeders has been making quality bird feeders since 1987 and they are still the best!
In order to promote this new technology and provide it to more people in need. We will sell 1000 sets for $19.99
and donate all proceeds to the National Wildlife Federation.
We have been making these great feeders for 34 years now and our hummingbird feeders have stood the test of time. The NJ-1 works better than any other feeder because we use hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports that allows the hummingbirds to visually locate the nectar like they do when they look into a flower.
Built-in Ant Moat For Mary's Sweety Hummingbird Feeder
The uni-body design makes this feeder exceptionally easy to fill and clean. By using hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports we are able to prevent bees from taking over the feeder which makes it even more desirable to your hummingbirds.
The unique design of our Mary's Feeders NJ-1 allows you to watch hummingbirds using their beaks and tongues within the tube so you can actually see the feeding process happen. Did you know a hummingbird’s tongue can reach almost an inch past its beak?
- Each feeder has an 12 ounce capacity for Nectar
- General dimensions (Red lid is 8 inches by 8 inches). Nectar bowl is (6 inches x 6 inches)
- 30 feeding ports (like real-life flowers)
- Different facets (sparkles beautifully like a diamond in the sunlight to attract the hummingbirds)
- Unique filling system (simply pour sugar and water in to correct levels) no outside measuring
- Or Easy outside filling (simply lift lid and pour nectar in) if you prefer to fill with pitcher of nectar
- Extremely tough highest quality UV resistant polycarbonate material (made in the U.S.A)
- Heavy duty construction to last a lifetime (for durability and toughness)
- Large hanger hook diameter for easy hanging anywhere
- Dishwasher safe
- Hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports denies insects of nectar
- Raised feeding ports prevent Rain from running into bowl
- Excellent for ornithology studies (30 ports simulate real life flowers)
- Lifetime Guarantee
By far our most popular feeder and here are what some of our customers have said:
“I was very pleased with the results and have had more hummingbirds than ever visit my feeder.”
“Your feeders are positively the best! I have been feeding hummingbirds for many years and still have other types of feeders hanging – but the hummingbirds only feed on your feeder!”
“This feeder is unquestionably the best hummingbird feeder I have owned. Hummers were coming to it when they would avoid my other feeders.”
We designed this feeder to hold 12 oz of nectar (sugar water). Mary's Feeders hummingbird feeders are handmade in Wisconsin from impact-resistant plastics and they come with instructions for making your own nectar. Pair this feeder with our SCH-61 Suction Cup Bracket for up-close, 360-degree viewing. Expect a lot of activity!
Q:Can it be disassembled for cleaning?
Q: How long will it take to receive my order?
A：For United States customers, delivery takes about 7-14 business days. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number. Please note that postage may be delayed due to COVID-19.
Q: How can I contact you?
A: If you have any questions, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. store and we will respond within 24 hours!
We truly offer the most amazing, trendy, and high-end products in the world. We will do EVERYTHING to help everyone with exceptional customer service, because we care deeply about customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk. We make sure every customer is 100% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!
If you have any other questions, please contact our professional customer service mailbox【email@example.com】and there will be a professional customer service to answer you.